Erasmus+ Avrupa Gönüllü Hizmeti projelerimiz kapsamında Tunus’ta gerçekleşecek kısa dönemli proje duyurusunu aşağıda İngilizce olarak bulabilirsiniz.
Projeye katılmak isteyen adayların başvurularını 29 Mayıs 2019’a kadar doğrudan bize, firstname.lastname@example.org adresine göndermesini bekliyoruz.
Başvurular, Europass CV ve Motivasyon Mektubu eklenerek gönderilmelidir. Eksik olan başvurular dikkate alınmamaktadır.
Başvuru maillerinin konu kısmına, “Tunus’ta Kısa Dönem" yazılması gerekmektedir.
Başvuru belgelerinin düzenlenmesi ile ilgili bilgi www.avrupagonulluhizmeti.com sitesinden alınabilir.
Hosting Organization: Association Progression des Jeunes Tunisiens (facebook)
City & Country: Tunis, Tunisia
Number of Volunteers: 1
Project Duration: starting on 10 June 2019 for 2 months
- Working with kids from rural areas near the town – language classes, art workshops, sports events, outdoor games.
- During school holidays – organizing camps for kids and youth
- Online radio – talk shows on topics that you are interested in
- Working on the web-site of the organization and writing articles in a volunteer newsletter.
- Helping in our office – preparation of papers, teaching English to kids.
- Promotional events – participating in street events to promote volunteering
- We are also open to your ideas – we will support your small projects and initiatives
- Patient and interested in working with young students.
- Enjoys nature and the local environment.
- Environmentally concerned and willing to learn more about the environmental issues.
- Interested to gain or improve competences and gain valuable experiences.
- Like to experience a different culture and integrate into the local community.
- Has an interest in education and cultural issues and promoting various ways of involvement in community life of young people.
- Is comfortable working as a part of a team.
- Motivation and interest in environmental/educational/youth topics
- Availability for 12 months project
- Willing to live together, share and cooperate with other EVS volunteers
- Good proficiency in English language (both written and spoken)
- Good command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint-Excel-Word) -Internet- Social network