Erasmus+ Avrupa Gönüllü Hizmeti projelerimiz kapsamında Tunus’ta ekoturizm alanında gerçekleşecek uzun dönemli proje duyurusunu aşağıda İngilizce olarak bulabilirsiniz.
Projeye katılmak isteyen adayların başvurularını 13 Ekim 2019’a kadar doğrudan bize, email@example.com’a göndermenizi bekliyoruz.
Başvurular, Europass CV ve Motivasyon Mektubu eklenerek gönderilmelidir. Eksik olan başvurular dikkate alınmamaktadır.
Başvuru maillerinin konu kısmına “Tunus’ta AGH Uzun Dönem” yazılması gerekmektedir.
Başvuru belgelerinin düzenlenmesi ile ilgili bilgiyi internet sitemizden alabilirsiniz: www.avrupagonulluhizmeti.com
Hosting Organization: Pinna Pour le développement et la promotion de l’écotourisme
City & Country: Ariana, Tunisia
Number of Volunteers: 1 volunteer
Project Dates: starting between 20th October – 10th November 2019 for 165 days (5,5 months)
Short description of the host organization: Association Pinna is a national NGO founded in 2013 and specialized in the development and conservation of coastal and marine areas and the promotion of Ecotourism in Tunisia. Please see http://www.associationpinna.org/
Volunteer’s role and tasks:
- Assist the association team in overseeing the daily activities, general camp operations, and programs to ensure a quality camp. Assist in the development of programming handling staffing.
- Work with special events, promotions, and any other special needs as they arise.
- Ensure that all program area schedules are completed satisfactorily in a timely manner.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate program and administrative records.
- Ensure that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Be responsible for knowing, understanding, training, and executing all camp policies and emergency procedures associated with the camp.
- Assist in mid-summer and post-summer evaluations with the head of the Association.
- Interact effectively with the camp staff as a total system, with campers’ best interest in mind.
- Be a leader in parent communication and address parent concerns in a timely manner. Seek the help of the association team when necessary.
- Assist with the various administrative tasks necessary for camp to run efficiently.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Minimum experience in camp, youth programs, recreation, working with children, or in a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of practices, procedures, activities, and programs as they relate to youth/child camping.
- Strong inter personal communication skills.
- Must have the physical ability to lead and participate in camp activities, which include hiking, swimming, physical activities.
- Must have the ability to transport, restrain, and physically support children and staff when needed for safety purposes in general camp activities and group initiative activities.